Made to measure windows and doors
Dale manufacture made to measure timber windows and doors; constructed from environmentally responsible timber, protected with factory applied water-based paints or stains and saving energy with low u-value glass and thermally efficient double glazing. They are suitable for new installations and replacement windows.
We love Dale windows; they are beautifully finished and will enhance and complement your home.
Dale windows come in any of the following styles.
- Flush casement windows. The most popular windows which replicate an authentic cottage style. Especially suited for conservation areas.
- Storm proof windows. Lipped casements provide extra protection in harsher environments or exposed areas. Keeping extreme weather out.
- Sash windows. No more draughty, rattling sash windows. Built to replicate Georgian and Victorian sashes with modern manufacturing techniques and glass.
- Tilt and turn windows. Easy to access and clean giving greater control of ventilation and airflow in your home. Suited for high rise buildings and areas that are difficult to access.
Dale windows come in a wide range of standard colours. You will be hard pressed to not find a colour you like. If none of the standard colours are to your liking any RAL colour can be applied to your windows.
Dale’s confidence in their products is backed up by some serious guarantees.
- 30 years. Rot & fungal infection.
- 10 years. Double glazed units.
- 10 years. Hardware: Handles, pegstays, hinges, knobs and knockers.
- 8 years. Paint finishes.
- 5 years. Stain finishes.
We also supply made to measure u-pvc windows and doors from Crystal. Sometimes made to measure timber windows are not required or a more economical alternative to timber is needed.
Contact us for more information on 01869 338275 or visit the shop to view our display windows.